Contact Us (888) 456-1626
1. Where are you located?
We service the global community with instructors, translators and interpreters worldwide. Our corporate headquarters
is located in Indianapolis, IN with a satellite office in Shanghai, China.
2. What are target and source countries/cultures?
A target country/culture is the country/culture of study. The source country/culture is your home country or country of residence.
3. How do I get started with my cross cultural training?
Please complete the online needs analysis
so we can contact you with information regarding your program of interest. We will then schedule an appointment to speak with you in person or over the phone to discuss class and curriculum options.
4. How do I implement a private or group cross cultural training program at my workplace?
Email us at email@example.com
so one of our language specialists can contact you to gather general information regarding your company's language needs. After goals are established, one of our curriculum coordinators will develop curriculum best suited to your needs and determine an appropriate program schedule.
5. How do you develop a curriculum for my classes?
Based on your needs analysis
, purpose of study, time constraints, learning style and goals, one of our cross cultural trainers chooses appropriate instructional materials.
Taking into account the above information, your instructor will develop a syllabus for your program of study to incorporate a variety of activities. In addition, we will supplement your learning with authentic materials such as MP3s, magazines and newspaper articles.
6. Will my teacher be a native of the culture I am studying?
Most likely. All instructors at Language Training Center are natives or have lived extensively in the target country.
7. Does Language Training Center offer school credit?
No. In some circumstances, we can arrange credit through the school district, but typically we do not offer credit.
8. Will Language Training Center support my student visa?
No. At this time, Language Training Center does not support visas.
9. Do I need to be accepted into Language Training Center?
No. We welcome all students to LTC and are waiting for you to start now!